Issue 35 September 2011
International News & Analysis
- The English riots and the English left
- Timorese socialism today
- Young people in Cuba's revolution: one boy's story
- US debt deal 'a declaration of war on the poor'
- The fight for Agent Orange justice in Australia
- Victims of Agent Orange/dioxin: 'Agent Orange in Vietnam was a crime against humanity'
- NATO bombing campaign ensures Libyan rebels' victory
- Currents undermining Indonesian political stability
- I am here to give solidarity, not as a provocateur
- 'Negligent homicide and deliberate murder in the one corporation'