Issue 27: October 2010
International News & Analysis
- Debunking the quiet lies about the Afghanistan war
- Venezuelan election: Anti-Chavez forces fail again
- Spain's working class confronts Zapatero's austerity plan
- Indonesian rightists try to stop LGBT film festival
- The Silwan riots and 'peace negotiations'
- Vietnam's long fight for liberation and socialism
- France: Millions protest against attack on pensions
- Indonesian rights groups call for truth about murder of Munir
- Indian left takes steps towards realignment
- Asia Solidarity website: a gold mine of information on struggles
- Indonesia: where do we go from here?
- School puts together the pieces of world problems
- Indonesian left group launches revamped English language website
- From the Belly of the Beast: 'Terrorism' raids target socialists, antiwar fighters
- Cuba moves to cut 'inflated payrolls'
Australian News & Analysis
- High stakes in Queensland abortion fight
- Australian artists to build an alliance to fight Israel's apartheid
- Direct Action Fund appeal: Fighting for refugees
- Van Rudd to run in Victorian elections
- Labor expands racist refugee polices
- Stand Fast barracks speak-outs roll on
- Ark Tribe, the struggle against the ABCC continues
- Palestine solidarity conference
- Burqa ban aims to whip up Islamophobia
- Coal Inc: The carve-up of Queensland
- Seminars celebrate Vietnam's liberation
- Woodside, WA government renew 'colonialism'